Yes please, save me a spot!
Because our course is accredited through UBC's Faculty of Medicine the application process requires you to submit several documents for verification. As long as you meet all of our course prerequisites we can save you a spot on the course of your choice for 7 days to give you an opportunity to collect and submit these documents.
Prerequisites Specific For Physiotherapists:
- Proof of 4 years of work experience treating patients post-licensure. This experience must be musculoskeletal and/or neuromuscular physiotherapy patient experience and may not include student placements and must be confirmed with a letter from your employer.
- ONE of the following (effective January 1, 2010):
- CAFCI [Acupuncture Foundation] with completion of the Level I courses Parts 1, 2A & 3A) or
- Dr Steven Aung Medical Acupuncture Course through the University of Alberta
- McMaster University Contemporary Acupuncture Program
- Level 3 (upper and lower) of the Intermediate Diploma of Manual Therapy certified by the Orthopaedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association (CPA)
- Or Equivalent Training (please contact us to have your training individually evaluated to see if you qualify for participation)